2021 - 2022 Tuition and Fees
|Fall 2021||Spring 2022|
|Tuition & Program Fees (includes program fee of $500)*||$6,900||$6,900|
|Housing and Meal Plan||$6,260
*SAC Program Fees include up to 12 credit units for undergraduate students or 9 credit units for graduate students. The Additional Unit Fee applies to each unit above the stated undergraduate or graduate limits:
- Fall 2021: $352 per unit
- Spring 2022: $352 per unit
NOTE: Students are required to enroll full-time (undergraduates: 12 units; graduates: 9 units) to maintain positive SEVIS status.
On-Campus Housing for International Programs and Partnerships (IPP) Students
IPP CSUN Housing offers convenient, apartment-style accommodations that provide visiting students with the opportunity to live in the same on-campus community with regular university students. Students in on-campus housing become familiar with the campus more quickly, meet other students more easily and take part in the many social and recreational activities organized by both IPP Housing and CSUN housing.
The IPP does not endorse any homestay organization or company. Here is a list of homestay organizations that have experience serving international students.
- The Application Fee is non-refundable.
- Dates and costs are subject to change.
- View the CSUN Academic Calendar.
- The CSUN IPP Housing & Meal fee includes utilities costs, Resident Hall Association membership and a Meal Plan, which provides 10 meals per week plus 20 "Dining Dollars" per week that may be used at various eateries and convenience stores on campus.
- The CSUN IPP Housing & Meal plan fee is due PRIOR to check-in at CSUN Housing. Housing space cannot be guaranteed unless:
- Tuition for the term is paid in full, and
- Housing contract is submitted
- Housing (and meal plan) for the term is paid in full
The housing contract is available with the application instructions.
- Housing check-in date is the day before orientation. The check-out date is the day following the End Date.
Semester at CSUN Refund Policy
Please review the Semester at CSUN Program refund policy at International Programs and Partnerships Policies.