- Dates and costs are subject to change.
- The Application Fee is non-refundable.
- View the CSUN Academic Calendar.
- The CSUN housing fee includes utilities costs, Resident Hall Association membership and a Meal Plan, which provides 10 meals per week plus 20 "Dining Dollars" per week that may be used at various eateries and convenience stores on campus.
- The Housing & Meal plan fee is due PRIOR to check-in at CSUN Housing. Housing space cannot be guaranteed unless:
- Tuition for the term is paid in full, and
- Housing contract is submitted
- Housing (and meal plan) for the term is paid in full
- The housing contract is available with the On-Campus Housing for IPP Students.
- Housing check-in date is the day before orientation. The check-out date is the day following the End Date.
2021 - 2022 Semester at CSUN Tuition and Fees
|Tuition & Program Fees (includes program fee of $500)*
|Housing and Meal Plan
*SAC Tuition & Program Fees include up to 12 credit units for undergraduate students or 9 credit units for graduate students. The Additional Unit Fee applies to each unit above the stated undergraduate or graduate limits:
- Spring 2022: $352 per unit
- Fall 2022: TBD
Please review the refund policy at International Programs and Partnerships Policies.
Please review the deadlines at Refund and Withdrawal Deadlines.