- Dates and costs are subject to change.
- The Application Fee is non-refundable.
- The IPP housing fee includes utilities costs, Resident Hall Association membership and a Meal Plan, which provides 10 cafeteria meals per week plus 20 "Dining Dollars" per week that may be used at various eateries and convenience stores on campus.
- The Housing & Meal plan fee is due PRIOR to check-in at CSUN Housing. Housing space cannot be guaranteed unless:
- Tuition for the term is paid in full, and
- Housing contract is submitted
- Housing (and meal plan) for the term is paid in full
The housing contract is available with the application instructions.
- Housing check-in date is the day before orientation. The check-out date is the day following the End Date.
2019 Tuition and Fees
|Spring 2019||spring 2019
|summer 2019||fall 2019||fall 2019
|Housing and Meal Plan||$6,790||$6,790||$3,220||$6,500||$3,250||$11,540|
2020 Tuition and Fees
|Spring 2020||spring 2020
|summer 2020||fall 2020||fall 2020
|Housing and Meal Plan||$6,860||$6,860||$3,250||TBA||TBA||TBA|