With more than 38 years of experience, California State University, Northridge (CSUN) is an internationally recognized provider of English-language and college-preparation instruction. CSUN’s Intensive English Program (IEP) prepares students for successful university study and effective English communication.
The IEP is an immersive English program with:
- State-of-the-art language lessons
- Small class sizes (typically 15 to 18 students)
- Customizable content and elective classes
- Experienced faculty with advanced degrees
- Digital badges awarded for professional skills and achievements
- American cultural activities
- Access to a university campus and student life
CSUN offers two options to help students achieve their learning goals:
If you want to improve your English:
Intensive English Program
This immersive program ensures students acquire the English-language skills needed for success in degree programs at CSUN or other American colleges and universities.
Learn more about the Intensive English Program
If you want to improve your English and earn a Bachelor's or Master's Degree:
Intensive English Program with Conditional Admission
Through this program, students can be pre-approved for admission to CSUN or a partnering college or university before meeting the English-language proficiency requirements for admission to these institutions.
Learn more about the Intensive English Program with Conditional Admission