In order for us to process your application and issue you a Form I-20, you must satisfy ALL of the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have completed high school.
- Have paid the Program Application Fee upon submitting your online application. This fee is non-refundable.
- Have submitted all required documents at the time of your online application.
IMPORTANT: Program Tuition must be received in FULL and successfully posted on your Students Account before we can issue a Form I-20.
Application and Items to Submit
- Submit an online Intensive English Program (IEP) Application selecting the appropriate semester, creating a user account, and completing all appropriate sections of the application prior to submitting. If you have any questions/concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Program Application Fee is paid at the time of the online application by credit card only (MasterCard or VISA). This fee is non-refundable.
- Provide HOME COUNTRY ADDRESS on the application. This is a SEVIS requirement.
NOTE: SEVIS is the Student and Exchange Visitor Information database, used nationwide, by U.S. government to maintain accurate and current information on non-immigrant students, as well as generate a Form I-20, which is required to present at a visa interview.
The application will ask for the following:
English Proficiency Test Information – You will need to select the English Proficiency test most recently taken (TOEFL, IELTS, iTEP, Duolingo, Other) and enter test date and score. If no testing was done, you will be asked to include this information based on your best self-assessment. This information will be verified once the application is processed and will be used to assess the best program level placement. Below are the program levels based on test score results:
TOEFL IELTS iTEP Duolingo Intermediate IEP Level 32-34 4.5 2.5-2.9 65 Advanced IEP Level 35-45 5.0 70 University Bridge A/B Level 46-59 5.5 3.0-3.4 75-90
Note: A score below the levels listed will be considered on a case-by-case basis. See Curriculum for additional information on the program levels. Test scores are only used as a guide. The final placement will be determined after the ‘Meet and Greet’ with the faculty in which they will assess the listening and speaking skills of the student.
Field of Interest – You will need to select a field of interest for content-based learning. You can choose from the following fields of study: Cinema, Engineering, Finance, Humanities, Music Theory, or Will decide later.
Note: If you select “Will decide later,” once admitted to the Intensive English Program, you students MUST select a field of interest. See Curriculum for additional information on “Content-Based Classes”.
- Upload and attach the following documents during your online application:
- Copy of the Evidence of Financial Support. This is a current official bank statement or bank letter that verifies a minimum balance of US $16,000.
- Copy of Passport (include photo page).
Please carefully review the full list of International Programs and Partnerships Program Policies.