Tuition and campus fee payments will be due in full at the time of registration.
A student who has not completed full payment within 24 hours of registering will be dropped. This helps to ensure that all possible open seats remain available to other registrants.
How to enroll and pay:
Before you enroll in classes:
- Change your browser settings to allow pop-ups for payment transactions.
- If necessary, have your Permission Number available.
- Go to the CSUN homepage and select the "MyCSUN" link in the top-left corner to expand the CSUN Portal. Log into the Portal with your CSUN User ID and Password.
- Mouseover the "Academics" menu and select "Additional Terms & Programs". On the next page, click the link for "Select Program to Enroll".
- Select either Tseng College Graduate or Undergraduate Credit for the program and Winter for the term.
- Read and acknowledge the "Fee Payment Acknowledgment" page.
- The "Add Classes" page begins Step 1 of the enrollment process. Enter the 5-digit Class Number and click "Enter". The course info will appear and you can enter a Permission Number if you have one.
- Click "Next" to proceed.
- If you want to add another class, enter the Class Number here and proceed as before.
- If you have no further classes to add, click "Proceed to Step 2 of 3".
- Step 2 is the "Confirm Classes" page. If correct, click "Finish Enrolling".
- In Step 3, the "View Results" page, you will see if you have successfully enrolled. You must make a full payment within 24 hours of adding the course in order to maintain your enrollment. Otherwise, you may be dropped from your classes. Click "Make a Payment" to complete the transaction.
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Electronic Check (must wait 24 hours after account activation to pay by Electronic Check).