Qualified SLPA Fieldwork Experience certificate applicants must:
- Possess a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education in Communication Disorders and Sciences or Speech-Language Pathology.
- Locate and submit for approval the name of a California licensed and ASHA certified speech language pathologist who will serve as the student's supervisor, and provide information about the site where the supervised clinical fieldwork hours will take place.
- Please see the program’s Practicum page, and the “Supervision Requirements for Clinical Fieldwork Experience” document for more details.
- Please carefully review the list below of sites that will not accept calls from students looking for a placement. Please do not contact these sites:
- Capistrano Unified School District
- Long Beach School District
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Torrance Unified School District
- Complete and submit a program application by the application deadline date.
Financial aid is not available for this program.