Important COVID Information
Health & Safety
Student Health Survey
Vaccine Self Certification
With more than 38 years of experience, California State University, Northridge (CSUN) is an internationally recognized provider of English-language and college-preparation instruction. CSUN’s Intensive English Program (IEP) prepares students for successful university study and effective English communication.
The IEP is an immersive English program with:
- State-of-the-art language lessons
- Small class sizes (typically 15 to 18 students)
- Customizable content and elective classes
- Experienced faculty with advanced degrees
- Digital badges awarded for professional skills and achievements
- American cultural activities
- Access to a university campus and student life
CSUN offers two options to help students achieve their learning goals:
If you want to improve your English:
Intensive English Program
This immersive program ensures students acquire the English-language skills needed for success in degree programs at CSUN or other American colleges and universities.
If you want to improve your English and earn a Bachelor's or Master's Degree:
Intensive English Program with Conditional Admission
Through this program, students can be pre-approved for admission to CSUN or a partnering college or university before meeting the English-language proficiency requirements for admission to these institutions.
Learn more about the Intensive English Program with Conditional Admission