When a student enrolls and completes a course in Summer Session, that course will automatically become part of their CSUN academic record.
Summer Session students may obtain an unofficial transcript by logging into their myNorthridge portal (using their CSUN user ID and password).
- Log into myNorthridge from the CSUN home page with your CSUN User ID and Password.
- On the Home tab in the Quick Links box, select SOLAR Student Center and then click Unofficial Transcript.
Additionally, Summer Session students may order an official transcript either:
- Online using Credentials Solutions' software application at Order Transcripts Online.
- By mail using the Transcript Request print-only form (.pdf) (see instructions on form)
- In person - You can order up to five (5) Official Transcripts at the Admissions and Records Student Services Center in Bayramian Hall Lobby (BH 100). You'll need to bring a valid photo ID and the completed Transcript Request form on the Order Transcripts page.
For more information, please visit the Order Transcripts page.