Before attempting to enroll in any course, please make sure to have your payment ready. All tuition and campus fee payments are due within 24 hours of registering for a class.
If payment is not received within this 24-hour window, you will be dropped from all classes due to non-payment. This rule helps to ensure that all possible open seats remain available to other registrants.
How To Enroll And Pay:
Before you enroll in classes:
- Change your browser settings to allow pop-ups for payment transactions.
- Be prepared with your credit card information. Payment is due immediately.
- Make sure you have your Permission Number available.
- Go to the CSUN homepage and select the "MyCSUN" link in the top-left corner to expand the CSUN Portal. Log into the Portal with your CSUN User ID and Password.
- Mouseover the “Academics” menu and select "Additional Terms & Programs.” On the next page, click the link for "Select
Program to Enroll".
- Read and acknowledge the "Fee Payment Acknowledgment" page.
- The "Add Classes" page begins Step 1 of the enrollment process. Enter the 5-digit Class Number and click "Enter". The course info will appear and you can enter a Permission Number.
- Enter your Permission Number.
- Click "Next" to proceed.
- If you want to add another class, enter the Class Number here and proceed as before.
- If you have no further classes to add, click "Proceed to Step 2 of 3".
- Step 2 is the "Confirm Classes" page. If correct, click "Finish Enrolling".
- In Step 3, the "View Results" page, you will see if you have successfully enrolled, and you will need to make a payment in order to maintain your enrollment. If you do not pay within two hours, you may be dropped from your classes. Click "Make a Payment" to complete the transaction.
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Electronic Check (must wait 24 hours after account activation to pay by Electronic Check).