|tuition: fall 2018 cohort|
|Cost per unit||number of units in this program|
Total Tuition to Degree = $23,160*
(paid in 5 payments)
*Tuition costs only - see details below for more information.
Tuition is subject to change. Tuition costs vary by cohort.
|University Application Fee||Books and Supplies||Graduation Application Fee|
|$55||cost varies by program||$47|
If admitted to this program you may be eligible for Financial Aid. For more information, please visit the Financial Aid page.
Important Note: Because the financial aid process takes time, it is critical to apply for financial aid as early as possible to receive priority processing.
Through the generous contributions of our supporters, the M.S. in Taxation Program is offering several partial tuition scholarships to deserving students who demonstrate financial need, excellence and promise. The deadline for scholarship applications is May 1, 2018.
We have listed our supporters below and for other scholarship information, please use the following links:
- AICPA Scholarship for Minority Accounting Students
- CalCPA Scholarships for Accounting Graduate Students
- Accounting and Financial Women's Alliance
- AccountTemps Student Scholarship Award
- John L. Carey Accounting Scholarship Award
- National Association of Black Accountants
- Association of Latino Professionals For America
- The Bookstein Institute for Higher Education in Taxation
- HCVT, LLP
- Tax Defense Partners
- Tax Executives Institute, Inc.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to open and read some of the linked documents on this page. Download a free copy of Adobe Reader.