Master of Public Administration
About This Program
What to know about the CSUN Master of Public Administration
- CSUN is California's leading provider of MPA degrees.
- CSUN is the nation's third-largest provider of MPA degrees (behind only Harvard and Columbia universities).
- We provide a quality educational experience (including a sound theoretical foundation, practical applications and exceptional student support services) at a state-university price.
- Of the nation's top four MPA providers, only CSUN offers both online and face-to-face instruction – at the most off-campus locations.
- Since 1985, more than 2,000 graduates have earned their MPA degrees at CSUN. Discover why they selected us by contacting us today.
Individuals Interested in Earning an MPA Degree
MPA can be earned by the for professionals currently employed in the public/ nonprofit sectors who wish to develop their management and administrative skills in order to excel in their current roles or to advance into positions of greater responsibility or leadership.
Prospective Students >
MPA for the CSAC
CSUN's Online MPA for Executives is a two-year program that has been designed – in consultation with the California State Association of Counties (CSAC) – to meet the advanced professional-development needs of California's county employees, especially through the inclusion of highly relevant and recent case studies.
California State Association of Counties (CSAC) >
Agencies Interested in Bringing MPA to Their Site
CSUN can bring its MPA program and/or graduate credit-certificate programs to agency sites and offer cohorts exclusively for agency employees.
State Agency Representatives >