You are welcome to join us at the information sessions listed below.
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- M.S. in Taxation, M.A. in Music Industry Administration, and Graduate Certificate in Business Administration Open House
Master of Social Work
Attend an information session to learn more about our Master of Social Work program!
- Thursday, January 26, 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. - RSVP
Lower Plaza Assembly Room 121
800 S. Victoria Avenue
Ventura, California 93009
For more information please contact Julie Garcia, Recruitment Coordinator, at 818-677-5943 or email@example.com.
Learn More: Master of Social Work program information.
M.S. in Taxation, M.A. in Music Industry Administration, and Graduate Certificate in Business Administration Open House
CSUN’s graduate programs in business are designed to meet the needs of the working professional. Our programs are designed for working adults or busy professionals with classes offered in the evenings and/or weekends. They combine academic rigor with real-world relevance to prepare leaders for today’s and tomorrow's challenges. Students learn the business theory behind the subject matter and put what they've learned into practical application. Master’s degrees offered by the Nazarian College (MBA, MSA and MST) are highly-regarded, nationally accredited, and provide students an exceptionally well-rounded business foundation upon which to build their career.
To learn more about our graduate programs in business, please join us on SATURDAY, Feb. 11th, for the MBA and Graduate Programs OPEN HOUSE!
- Interact with students, alumni and faculty from the Pre-MBA certificate, MBA, Master of Accountancy, and Master of Taxation programs
- Hear from the Program Directors about the admissions processes
- Receive resume tips from a career services professional
- Q & A with student and alumni panel
- Tour the CSUN campus and the David Nazarian College of Business and Economics
When: Saturday, February 11, 2017
Time: 9:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Event Registration: Register for event here
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818-677-2467.
Join us for one of the following information sessions to learn more about this program.
Department of Public Works
900 S. Fremont Avenue
Alhambra, CA 91803
For more information, please contact Joe Rodriguez, Recruitment Manager, at 818-677-3909 or email@example.com.
Learn More: Master of Public Administration program information.