Master of Arts in Music Industry Administration
To be admitted to the program, applicants must possess (at the time of enrollment):
- Educational Background: Bachelor's degree in a related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Cumulative G.P.A.: 3.0
2.5 and GRE score, in one section of the test, in the upper 50th percentile. GRE scores are not required if your cumulative GPA is 3.0 or higher.
- English Proficiency Requirements for International Applicants: Applicants whose language of instruction was not English, are required to take one of the following placement exams:
- TOEFL – Minimum scores accepted:
Paper-Based test: 600,
Computer Based test: 250,
Internet-based test: 100
- IELTS – Minimum score of 7.0 or higher is preferred.
- PTE Academic – Pearson's Test of English with a minimum score of 65 or higher.
Please carefully review the full list of Program Policies, including Academic Honesty and Integrity Requirement, Time Limitations for Earning Degrees and Certificates, Temporary Disruption of Attendance, Withdrawal Policy and Refund Policy.