TSENG COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS – ARC is your International Office and Danielle Keesee is your main DSO. Everything SEVIS-related is handled through ARC in EU 200.

CSUN INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS – IESC (International and Exchange Student Center) is your international office. Everything SEVIS-related is handled through IESC (International and Exchange Student Center).

This site is for Tseng College F-1 students only. (The main CSUN campus cannot access Tseng College SEVIS records/I-20s; Tseng College cannot access CSUN SEVIS records/I-20s.)

Whenever CSUN offices are closed, Police Services are still available

You can contact the campus police anytime. The Non-Emergency, 24-hour phone is (818) 677-2111. (Also see "In Case of Emergency")

Of course, always call 9-1-1 in case of an emergency.

You can also TEXT to 911. Text your emergency and location to 911, and the CSUN Police Department will respond.

CHANGES and UPDATES for OPT (Optional Practical Training)

New Responsibility for Students on OPT!

Students authorized for OPT must submit a description of how their job duties relate to their major area of study to their DSO. This became effective September 2019 (Practical Training: Determining a Direct Relationship Between Employment and a Student’s Major Area of Study)

Their DSO is responsible for reviewing and documenting this information.

Are You Currently On OPT?

You are responsible for updating your own employment information in SEVIS! Visit the SEVP Portal Help section to find resources on how to use the SEVP Portal and comply with post-completion practical training reporting requirements.

Processing Time for Application for OPT

Currently the estimated time range for USCIS to process your OPT request (Form I-765, Employment Authorization) is 5 – 7 months! The estimated length of processing time will change every month or two (hopefully change to a shorter time.). See processing times on site.

Students: Visit the Travel Resource Page

As an F student studying in the United States, you may be able to travel during your time of study. If you travel internationally for annual vacation or during a school break, make sure you take the appropriate steps before you travel to ensure a smooth re-entry into the United States. Visit Study in the States’ new resource page, “Traveling as an International Student,” to learn more about the steps you should take before traveling outside of the United States.

ICE Contacts

To report national vulnerabilities or national security concerns, contact ICE's Counterterrorism and Criminal Exploitation Unit at

To report exploitation of student visa programs, contact your local HSI special agent by calling 1-866-DHS-2ICE (1-866-347-2423) or visit