This program is available for contract. If you'd like to learn more about this program, please contact the Program Manager by submitting the form on the left of this page. Thank you!
With the launch of this RN to BSN degree program, the path to advanced education and career advancement can begin as early as today. Registered nurses who qualify can complete this high-demand degree in a little more than two years by taking classes both onsite at the hospital and online, all while continuing to work full time.
When the CSUN College of Health and Human Development expanded its accredited nursing program into a full-fledged, accredited academic Nursing Department in 2011, this marked the culmination of 45 years of preparing students for one of the most rewarding professions in health care. The BSN prepares nurses to function both independently and interdependently with other professionals in a wide variety of settings, and to meet present and future health care needs of society.
Designed to meet the needs of registered nurses on staff, the CSUN program features
- Courses taught by the highly-distinguished faculty from CSUN's fully accredited nursing department both onsite and online (upper division general education courses),
- A convenient class schedule which meets one evening per week over seven semesters, allowing students to complete the program in a little over 2-1/2 years,
- Offered in the cohort format, which facilitates collaboration, promotes team-building, creates networking opportunities with colleagues, and provides peer support that typically results in higher on-time graduation rates,
- Guaranteed enrollment in all classes, and
- Comprehensive support services from a designated program manager who provides ongoing personalized support for each student, from application to graduation.