Master of Public Health: Community Health Education
To be admitted to the M.P.H. online program, applicants must possess (at the time of application):
- Educational Background: Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Cumulative G.P.A.: 3.0 or 2.75-2.99 and a GRE score, in one section of the test, in the upper 50th percentile. GRE scores are not required if your cumulative GPA is 3.0 or higher.
English Proficiency Requirements for International Applicants
Applicants whose language of instruction was not English, are required to take one of the following placement exams:
- TOEFL– Minimum scores accepted:
- Paper-Based test: 550
- Computer Based test: 213
- Internet-based test: 79
- IELTS – Minimum score of 6.5 or higher
- PTE Academic – Pearson's Test of English with a minimum score of 58
Please have all scores sent directly to CSUN code 4707 directly from testing agency
Please carefully review the technical requirements for this program.
Please carefully review the full list of Program Policies, including Academic Honesty and Integrity Requirement, Time Limitations for Earning Degrees and Certificates, Temporary Disruption of Attendance, Withdrawal Policy and Refund Policy.