- Dates and costs are subject to change.
- The Application Fee is non-refundable.
- The CSUN housing fee includes utilities costs, Resident Hall Association membership and a Meal Plan, which provides 10 meals per week plus 20 "Dining Dollars" per week that may be used at various eateries and convenience stores on campus.
- The Housing & Meal plan fee is due PRIOR to check-in at CSUN Housing. Housing space cannot be guaranteed unless:
- Tuition for the term is paid in full, and
- Housing contract is submitted
- Housing (and meal plan) for the term is paid in full
The housing contract is available with the application instructions.
- Housing check-in date is the day before orientation. The check-out date is the day following the End Date.
2017 Tuition and Fees
|Spring 2017||spring 2017
|summer 2017||fall 2017||fall 2017
|Conditional Admission Fee||$100||$100||$100||$100||$100||$100|
|Housing and Meal Plan||$6,650||$6,650||$3,150||$6,370||$3,180||$11,320|
2018 Tuition and Fees
|Spring 2018||spring 2018
|summer 2018||fall 2018||fall 2018
|Conditional Admission Fee||$100||$100||$100||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Housing and Meal Plan||$6,720||$6,720||$3,180||TBA||TBA||TBA|