Join us for an Open House!
Learn more about our graduate programs in business.
- Interact with students, alumni and faculty from the Pre-MBA certificate, MBA, Master of Accountancy, and Master of Taxation programs
- Hear from the Program Directors about the admissions processes
- Receive resume tips from a career services professional
- Q & A with student and alumni panel
- Tour the CSUN campus and the David Nazarian College of Business and Economics
When: Saturday, February 11, 2017
Time: 9:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Click here to RSVP.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 818-677-2467.
Designed for working professionals with undergraduate degrees in fields other than business, CSUN's Graduate Certificate in Business Administration program focuses on the development of essential business-management skills. Upon completion of the program, students will be capable of increasing productivity and achieving enhanced results in virtually any business environment.
This program, which consists of six courses and takes only one year to complete, is a practical tool-kit for immediate, sustained success on the job. It also provides excellent preparation for CSUN's Master of Business Administration (MBA), which is ranked among the nation's best part-time programs in the field by "U.S. News & World Report."
Gain essential knowledge from a nationally recognized business-education leader
All Graduate Certificate in Business Administration courses focus on foundational coursework in core business disciplines and are taught by faculty from CSUN's David Nazarian College of Business and Economics, which is listed among The Princeton Review's "Best Business Schools".
Program features designed to meet the needs of working professionals
- Work-friendly schedule: Classes meet on campus one evening per week and every other Saturday morning.
- Cohort-format delivery: Students progress through the program as a group, ensuring on-time program completion and maximizing interaction and networking with faculty and fellow students.
- Exceptional support services: Students are assigned a program manager, who handles all administrative matters from application to graduation for each cohort, freeing students to concentrate on their coursework and careers.
- Pathway to an MBA: Validation studies have shown that students who excel in CSUN’s Graduate Certificate in Business Administration go on to excel in the university’s MBA program. So CSUN waives its MBA admission GMAT requirement for students who have earned a grade of B or better in each Graduate Certificate in Business Administration course. Click here to learn more about CSUN’s MBA program.
Gainful Employment Disclosure
As required by federal law, Gainful Employment Disclosure is provided for the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration program.