The end of the semester is coming up, but we’re getting ready for Fall! Join our online May info sessions for online graduate programs. Get details about the Master of Public Administration, Master of Public Health: Community Health Education, and Master of Science Engineering Management. No matter where you live or work, you can take part. Log on from any locale where you have an internet connection. Get your questions ready, pull up a chair and register now!
- M.A. Humanities – May 1, 6-7 p.m.
- Master of Public Health: Community Health Education - May 11, 6-7 p.m.
- MPA in Public Sector Management and Leadership - May 17, 6-7:30 p.m.
- MPA in Health Administration - May 18, 6-7:30 p.m.
- M.S. Engineering Management - May 23, 6-7:30 p.m.
- MPA Nonprofit Sector Management - May 24, 6-7:30 p.m.