We know it feels like Fall 2016 just started, but we're already thinking about Fall 2017! Get a head start and apply now for programs that start next August. Take a look at what's coming up:
- Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis lets you earn a master's degree while becoming eligible to sit for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst exam.
- Master of Social Work focuses on counseling in an urban setting. You'll help vulnerable and at-risk individuals, and make their lives better.
- Master of Public Health gives you expertise to improve health on a community-wide scale.
- Master of Science Taxation take you through the labyrinth of Internal Revenue Code regulations so you can guide your clients and companies.
- Master of Arts in Music Industry Administration gives you expertise in the business side of music.
- Master of Arts Humanities explores timeless knowledge through the ages.
- Master of Public Administration gives you leadership and management skills specific to government and nonprofit organizations.
Before the hectic holiday season descends, submit your application and start your journey to a graduate degree.